We provide all inoculations to active duty personnel, retirees and dependents. Flu shots are administered seasonally to all patients. Allergy services, including testing and shots, are available through a primary care manager referral.
Influenza Vaccine Update
Flu season is upon us. We are concerned about your health and encourage everyone to get vaccinated annually against influenza.
It’s critical that everyone who is able receives a flu vaccine. It’s essential that active duty service members, active duty family members and other beneficiaries are well-protected from influenza.
Please see the guidance below for getting the flu vaccine here at the Grand Forks AFB Clinic (319 MDG).
Active Duty Service Members (ADSMs):
Active duty and Guard/Reserve members are required to get the flu vaccine.
Please call us at 701-747-5601 to verify whether we have the flu vaccine in stock before you attempt to obtain the flu vaccine in the network. If we do not currently have the vaccine in stock, you may obtain the flu immunization at TRICARE network pharmacies for free. This includes any network pharmacy that accepts TRICARE. Visit the following web page for additional information: www.tricare.mil/flu
Active Duty Family Members (ADFMs):
Please call us at 701-747-5601 to verify whether we have the flu vaccine in stock before you obtain the flu vaccine in the network. If you are a TRICARE beneficiary you may still obtain the flu immunization at TRICARE network pharmacies for free. See below for a list of network pharmacies near us.
If you are a TRICARE beneficiary you may obtain the flu immunization at TRICARE network pharmacies for free. This includes any network pharmacy that accepts TRICARE. See below for a list of network pharmacies near us.
Other Options for Getting the Flu Vaccine
If you’re unable to get the flu vaccine here, you can visit any participating network pharmacy or TRICARE-authorized (civilian) provider. Visit www.tricare.mil/flu
to learn more.
TRICARE Network Pharmacies Near Grand Forks AFB
- Embrace Pharmacy (701) 757-1552 located at 2424 32nd Ave S, Grand Forks
- Thrifty White Pharmacy (701) 746-1800 located at 1395 S Columbia Road, Grand Forks
- Walls Medicine Center (701) 746-0497 located at 708 S Washington St, Grand Forks
- White Drug (701) 775-4209 located at 2475 32nd Ave S, Grand Forks
- Hugo’s Family Pharmacy (218) 773-0611 located at 224 14th St NE, East Grand Forks
- Walmart Pharmacy (218)281-6170 located at 1930 Sahlstrom Dr, Crookston, MN
- Hugo’s Family Pharmacy (218) 281-3174 located at 1310 University Ave, Crookston, MN
- Thrifty White Drug (218) 281-2540 located at 206 N Main St, Crookston, MN
When you get a flu vaccine from anywhere besides the Grand Forks AFB Clinic (319 MDG), ensure to provide the vaccine documentation you receive from the network pharmacy or TRICARE-authorized network provider to your Primary Care team or the Immunizations clinic. Alternately, you can upload a copy of the documentation to secure messaging and send to your Primary Care Manager so the vaccination is recorded in your shot record. You'll need the following information:
- The date the vaccine was given
- The vaccine name or code
- Lot number